What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to mix essential oilsusing 6 simple secrets for success
- Learn how to use the three different category types to choose complementary oils for blending
- Learn how to classify essential oils using categories
- Learn why you need to consider essential oil quality
- Learn how to think about mixing essential oils
- Learn how to choose your first essential oils
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 6 Secrets for Mixing Essential Oils scores 74.17/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.easy-aromatherapy-recipes.com/mixing-essential-oils.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $6.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easy-aromatherapy-recipes.com you’ll also be taken through to easy-aromatherapy-recipes.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)